INSTRUCTIONS AFTER VENOUS LASER ABLATION PROCEDURE
Seeking that your po-operation period would be easy and the result of operation would be the best, we recommend you for the first 10-14 days after operation act as follows:
1) during the day time wear the medical compression stockings (before the night you may put them off);
2) protect the bandages from water while taking a bath;
3) drink about 1,5-2 litres of fluids every day;
4) try to move, to go for a walk, but lie down and rest after you feel tired;
5) don‘t do manual work, don‘t rise or carry hard things;
6) do not exercise;
7) do not wear high-heeled shoes;
8) do not fly by plane.
After 10 days, please, visit the doctor for taking off the bandages. Now you may take a shower. The medical compression stockings you have wear for another 2 weeks.
After 1 month, please, visit a doctor again. Till this visit you are not allowd:
1) to go to sauna or lie down in the bath;
2) to go to solarum;
4) do manual work;
5) to fly by plane longer than 4 hours.
After 1 month you may live the regular life.
We wish you a fast recover!